This course is designed for everyone who requires either a generalist
understanding or an in-depth knowledge of managing HR policies and procedures, and terms and conditions of employment. Many organisations develop ad hoc policies to solve immediate challenges. These policies are reactive to the situation rather than being proactive. Poorly developed policies lead to a lack of focus for both managers and employees. However, more and more employers are taking a proactive approach to the development of policies and procedures creating a “best practice” approach to their overall HR policies.
Benefits of Attending
- This program will guide you to develop and implement “best practice” in your organization.
- You will ensure that your employment contracts and HR manuals meet your business needs, whilst attracting, retaining, engaging and motivating employees.
- In an increasingly competitive employment environment, when you want to attract and retain high performers, managing your employee relations and communications are increasingly critical tools that form part of your overall HR strategy.
- This five-day course will cover the key areas of HR policies and procedures so that you adopt best-practice to compete more effectively in the war to attract talent.
- You will learn how to improve employee engagement whilst developing trust and fairness for both parties in the employer-employee relationship.
- Become a Certified Human Resources Manager (CHRM™)